~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

throwing tantrums

as i grew older..the more grumpy i've become..(sounds like a very old man's version)
i'm such a bad tempered person
but it doesn't last long
it just, when it happen,
I tend to hurt other people
with words
or action
i'm a Bi**H when i'm mad
tat's why when i'm in that mood..
i like to be left alone until i'm better

i dont like being in that situation
i dont like throwing tantrum to other people and get cranky easily
but i'm not a saint either
i have a feeling
i have the sense of being mad, happy, and all that
so..i think it's ok to be mad once in a while
just control it and keep it to ur self
so..when u see me in sudden silent, maybe in that moment i tried my best to hide the anger

i am so geram right now
so i'm staying in this silent mode
i dont care about what other people r talking right now
dont ask anything for now coz i don care
dont hope for a smile coz my heart is grey
just let me be
let me heal
let me deal

No comments:

I'M in The MooD of This