~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Saturday, May 8, 2010

HER

slamat hari ibu, Puan Rahmah Mohamed

every time i'm home, we must have this little daughter n mom's talk
i do the listening n u do all talking
and at that moment, i realize that, what if u're gone?
who is going to talk to me about all those stuff?
who is going to remind me to do this and that?
who is going to determine whether i am right or wrong?
with that thought, i will listen very well in everything that u say
coz i'm so afraid that it might be ur last words

and when i'm far from u,
at night, i'm so afraid if i got a sudden call from anyone at home
i'm so afraid if they will tell me that u're now in peace
with that thought, i cant sleep well at night

i dont want to be far from u
i dont know what i'm doing here
it's like i'm not doing u justice
i'm suppose to be at ur side right?
cooking, cleaning n do all the chores in order to repay the good old days
but no matter how much i do it..it will never be enough

i'm thankful and totally grateful to be ur daughter
ur words are all soothing and never judging
i dont know how to put this but u are my root
keeping me grounded
u are the foundation of my life structure
inspired me throughout the life
i never found somebody as cool n calm like u
very supportive
and indeed my forever cheerleader


but..
but..
i have to let u go someday as been decided
u're not mine..no matter how much i want to keep u
u're His
and u'll be with Him
until that time,
i hope i will give u comfort, pleasure, happiness and everything
and i hope that i'l be strong at that time
i'm strong..i know i can face it..but
i'm sure..life wouldnt be the same again
sky will be forever grey
and i'll be forever hollow
coz..... i've lost 1 part of soul


.............................................................................................................................................

3 comments:

Syim said...

kamu sangat puitisss...

yawww... i like ;)

fArA jeFF said...

u got the words..n u got the phrase..

can i gv this to my mama,lina?

me myself mmg sgt fobia dgn bunyik phone,bukn mlm je..everytime!!

may The Merciful grants our mom wif happiness and good health..amiin :)

SNAK said...

syim : time mode2 emo..puitisla..hhaha

farah : haha..my pleasure..tp kalo bg yg ko karang sniri lg bes..tulah farah..takuttttt sgt..huhu..

I'M in The MooD of This