~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Monday, April 12, 2010

Start Over

when u're having a bad day or not living ur life at ur greatest, u can always rely on tomorrow to start over and become better. the same thing goes for me. i always rely on tomorrow in order to see the better me and when 'tomorrow ' is finally arrived, once again i'm hoping the next day will turn out better for me. It's endless.

but, there is no tomorrow for the hereafter. There's no hope for a better day anymore. it's also endless. there's no time to be better because all the time is up and u're left alone to face everything.
it gives me chill. takot.

and then i came to think that, what's the point of me so worked up about this life? what am i living for? i know the answer. but, seems that i dont live like i'm dying anytime soon.. such a waste..hurm..

1 comment:

mib said...

assalamualaikum...
at least today must be better than yesterday..for me no such a day like tomorrow.. what i have only yesterday and today..so use/live with today wisely because yesterday has gone...
semoga diberkati oleh Allah...

I'M in The MooD of This