~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Friday, January 8, 2010

My heart drenched in wine

i felt like crying now..
I'M SO STRESS
the only hope is Allah coz i'm on my own now..
sometimes i felt that it's not fair to leave me alone n doing all this by myself
Ya Allah..you are my Saviour..Please2..help me to go trough this challenge..
I'm alone now..n nobody will understand even though i cried my lungs out..

2 comments:

fArA jeFF said...

lina..menanges lah dulu..lpas tu lap air mate kamu..bangun kembali yer..
rumah tak dibina tanpe cacatnye..
daulah tak dibina tanpe kurangnye..
kamu jugak tak dibina tanpe jatuhnye..

come on!!!be strong ya..

jage diri..jage iman...

me luv u.. =)

SNAK said...

heheh..syg kamu jugak..aku dah ok..thanx sayang!

I'M in The MooD of This