~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Sunday, January 31, 2010

feeling

if we have feeling to someone else,
what shud we do with it?
keep it or spill it?

i'm into somebody right now. but it's not that deep to even express it. it has been there for so long but only recently i've discovered that it still there. I thought a lot about this lately and get me questioned. why i always have feeling to somebody that is hard to get? or not meant for me? I'M CLUELESS

There will always a reason for liking someone or have a feeling to..maybe because of their personality, their charm, their look or whatever.
why i like this person? i don know..maybe bcoz i respect him..from respect i develop a feeling and now the feeling is stuck and he has nooooo idea..hahahah..it's ok..i didnt want him to found out bcoz i got a feeling that he's not into me. it's ok. i'm not sad about it..YET.

the word love suffocates me
makes me irritated
annoyed me in some ways
actually it's not love which suffocates me
the surrounding is
people
they treat love as smtg that keep them going
that keep them alive
and i hate that
i'm not jealous
i just want them to realize that it's more to live
why weeping over a jerk who doesnt even appreciate ur existence in their life
u got the power to end all your miserable
u have options
plenty of them
still..u choose to play dumb

being single is actually a tough challenge when everybody around u is so up in the air with love
but. i manage to get through that
i'm not hideous, not dumb, just like other people
i'm so wonderful in my own way
i'm somebody
so i should end up with 'somebody' n not just anybody
and every girl should think that way
have a pride
coz u got nothing to lose

No comments:

I'M in The MooD of This