~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I absolutely wanna be better

there will be 1 time in ur life when u feel like u're not giving enough
and i'm in that moment

i can be better,i want to be better but i don know whats holding me..and time is my biggest enemy...always fly whenever i need it.

I don want to blame myself because i think that i already gave a bit effort to make myself better but i guess it just not enough. i keep hesitated every time i start doing things. Maybe it's a learning process..

I want to prove that i'm important..i want to prove that i'm somebody. i want to be awesome!

Here in my new world, i'm lost. I'm getting there but the path is still blurry.

i need Satisfaction..I want to be the one that people will look up to and i will be!!!so i must stop whining n start believing!

No comments:

I'M in The MooD of This