~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Sunday, February 26, 2012

alfatihah

I no longer have a father

I keep reminding myself that

Because sometimes i tend to forget and his absence doesn't feel real

Truth to be told,I'm not sad

This feeling,it is not sadness

A feeling of losing but it is bearable

It's not that i don't love him,i do

I've cried

But,i can feel it in my heart that he is in much better place

I saw him one last moment,one final breath,when the ruh is departed from its body

Subhanallah, it was easy for him

Alhamdulillah, Allah has made it easy for him

This tears,it's not because I'm sad

It's because i miss him and I do hope that I could be much helpful daughter to him


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

I'M in The MooD of This