~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Beginning of The End

******

Well..before u know it..things are getting better.Alhamdulillah
my pSM..done!!err..only the presentation..thesis..hmm..not so much..huhu
well don want to talk about it
let's talk bout today
i will cherish today as a'Sebuah Kisah Klasik utk Masa Depan'
after this month, i will no longer a UTM student
no more classes to attend
no more assignments to do
no more test to score
and no more exam to die for
NO MORE
it's a bittersweet
it's a mixed feelings
i will..definitely miss my life here as Lina Chan,Am,Siti, Leng Chan..all kind of names which represent me
I've grown here
all the things happened here changed me..
the way i think
the way i react
the way i live
i..become a better person
all the struggles
it is no more
All i have to do is face the world
where u don have much chance
u have to shine wherever u go
u live alone
but i hope it's not that bad
i believe in my self..
i HAVE to

Frens...i love all of u..yeah every single of u
whether it annoys me in some way or not
u r the character in my story
whom i met and melt..
till next entry y'll

No comments:

I'M in The MooD of This