~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Friday, May 15, 2009

Officially UNEMPLOYED

i am now..unemployed..nothing's good bout that..
well..
i can't pick a stand now
because
some part of me decides that
'i don want to think bout getting a job yet'
but
some part of men
which is' too anxious' is making my life miserable by questioning myself
'why i don't get a job yet'
arghh
i'm battling with my own self rite now..
i am truy exhausted..and i just want to lay down somewhere and just looking at the sky..
thinking bout nothing
but my frens, from day to day are getting busy wit the interviews, and some of them are already have a job waiting..
and i am jealous..yes..so damn jealous..
but
to be honest..i only post a resume..yes A resume..haha..
how will i find a job with just that
i'll put some efforts this week..
i'll send as many as i can..
and see how it will surprise me..hmm..
i guess..my mind is too anxious bout my future
but my soul is too exhausted to even care bout it

i need a rest
i need a beach
i need a waterfall
i need a place where i could escape
just for 1 day

No comments:

I'M in The MooD of This