~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm scared

U know,  i have always this kind of thought.  Right now,  the relationship between me and Allah is quite good.  I have relied on Him for everything since I'm not in a serious relationship with anyone at the moment.  I can see the change in me.  It's true when people said that when u're truly in love with someone, u will forget everything around u.  And to be honest,  I've been in that situation. It's not that I've forgotten about Allah.  I do remember Him. But, not as much as i am now.  I guess the only good thing that happened to me from the unsuccessful relationship is I'm getting closer to Allah.  It was the greatest thing to be exact. So,  what I am scared of is the change of heart when I'm with somebody.  That's why i hope the next person that I'm going to meet is the real deal and He will make me loves Allah more and more by day.  I can't trust myself.  I'm not strong enough.  I need support and continuous motivation from a man that is qualified enough to be called husband.  InsyAllah


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

I'M in The MooD of This