~~~Hey You..Yes U!!~~~

HeY..ThaNx For ViSiTIng My BloG
It'S noThiNg acTuaLLy
I jUsT need to WriTe tO FeeL beTter
WheN loT haS GoIng On iN LifE, I neEd a Place whEre I can Rest and StaY GroundEd

LoVe Ya..
amalina

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Risau NyE

Risau dan aku memang xbole dipisahkan..tataula kenapa tp dalam otak ni asek pk je..pk nk buat ap..camane..all the possibilities yg mgkn terjadi..i can't stop thinking..about assignment,psm,my life..tapi aku ne bukanla sombody yg bnyk masalah pun..maybe sbb byk sgt ruang kosong dalam otak ni buat aku pk macam2..hehe.
tp aku takkan lupa ap yg Dr. Azhar bgtau aku..'No Worries'.somehow hearing that makes me relief for a while..that's why i keep saying to myself to live without worries.i wish it's possible.senang utk promise mcm2 kt diri sendiri..but to practically doing it..it's kinda hard.nape susah ye..sebab aku malas dan aku takut. skarang dalam proses utk buang mende2 tu..those are the things that holding me back. and i'm not gonna moving forwrd with that. never. still..when i wrote this..still rase malas.malas nk bertindak,malas nk berfikir,malas nk berusaha. malas malas malas...aku just nk duduk,relax,watching movies or go somewhere to travel....arghhhh..i'm creating my own problem. i'm afraid with what gonna happen next..afraid with the things that are yet to happen.sigh.

well..i guess wut i'm gonna do is...relax but at the same time keep progressing..i hope i will not afraid about the future coz i have seen yerterday and i love today!

No comments:

I'M in The MooD of This